Main Page

Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса

> Павел Иванов-Радкевич (Vnimanie: written in English)
Don Hackenberry
Post #1 (Global #4631); Дата 18.04.2008 - 19:28
Цитировать сообщение

Завсегдатай

Dear All,

(What happened?  The preceeding unintentionally got sent.)  First, many thanks, Igor Goncharov and Regentok, for those magnificent downloads.  One of the pieces in Arch. Matfey's All Night Vigil  (page 301) is a Хвалите имя Господне by P Ivanov-Radkevich.  Wish I had the score as originally written for mixed voices.  (I could simply transpose, but what I'd get might differ from the original.)

Now, in the sborniki of Igumen Nikifor, in the volume of the Всенощное Бдения храме Преп. Иоанна Лествичника, there is another Хвалите, identified as by Ivanov-Radkevich in the table of contents, but simply as Ivanov at the top of the score. (My Rambler search turned up a Krasnoyarsk website which called him simply Radkevich without the Ivanov.)  Downloaded it just last night, didn't get it printed yet.  Looked at it superficially on the screen;  it looks like the work of another person.  That is a superficial impression.  Did he write both of them?

Does anyone have a list of all of Ivanov-Radkevich's sacred works?  I would very much like to get my hands on copies of the scores of all of them.  Got his Свете тихий in the London Sbornik a long time ago, did it in English some years back.  Have been searching for his other works ever since.

Best,

Don
PMПисьмо на e-mail пользователю
Админ
Post #2 (Global #4634); Дата 18.04.2008 - 20:34
Цитировать сообщение

Administrator

Dear Don!

У Радкевича 4 сочинения "Хвалите имя Господне".
  Некоторые свои произведения он подписывал псевдонимом Иванов.
  Читайте: http://library.cross-ipk.ru/RK/t-radkevich.htm

К сожалению, списка всех его произведений я не нашёл. Может, есть у кого?
PMПисьмо на e-mail пользователю
0 Пользователей читают эту тему (0 Гостей и 0 Скрытых Пользователей)
0 Пользователей:

Опции темы Ответ в темуСоздание новой темыСоздание опроса